Eric Laramée from Agile Partnership made a comment and got me thinking. Why aren’t more retailers jumping on the bandwagon to offer “Agile” products?
What got us started was a listing on Amazon for a ($12.50) pack of 50 pack of Story Cards. Now, I’m not going to say anything bad about this product. I actually think it’s clever they are offering a product like this. Those who have been doing Agile for more than one iteration probably have multiple packs of ($1.95) 100 pack 3×5 index cards sitting on their desks.
In no particular order, here is a list of “Agile” products I found on Amazon. Yes, all of these links are going to an Amazon affiliate account. I figured I would give it a try.
Agile Shopping List
- Index Cards, 3 X 5 Inches I have 3×5’s in my pockets, in my desk, on my desk…
- White Dry Erase Board The white board at my desk is used as my personal kanban.
- Pomodoro Timer I opted for the piggy timer because I have skin in the game
- Post-it® Notes I love my post-it notes!
- CoffeeYou can never have enough coffee or Mountain Dew around the office
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray If you work in an open workspace, you need this
Not on Amazon, are Mountain Goat Software planning poker cards. What can I say, I love these cards.
So, what’s on your Agile shopping list? Feel free to add a comment.
Like the image? Find them at Pictofigo