It seems like every time I deal with a customer, I have a backpack of painters tape, Sharpies, and Post-It notes. When I was recently working with Pictofigo on the new Agile Process poster, I had an idea of a new product with original Pictofigo artwork. I thought, why not have a contest where everyone could benefit from crowd-sourced ideas?
Just answer the simple question:
If you could WEAR a Post-It note, what would it say?
Post-It Note T-Shirt 1
The Post-It note will be on the left pocket and will be roughly 4×4 inches in size. What would you want to appear on the post-it note? Make it count! Size is very limited.
Post-It Note T-Shirt 2
The Post-It note will be on the center chest and will be roughly 10×10 inches in size. What would you want to appear on the post-it note? I really like this one. Would you write the Agile Manifesto? Would you want a team rule like “No cooking fish in the microwave”? Would you just have a giant light bulb? You tell us! Tell the world!
- Please list your ideas in the comments section. You may enter as many times as you wish.
- Please add a link to the contest in a post on your favorite social networking site (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn…)
- Two winners will be chosen at the end of the month (March 2012).
- Each winner will receive a free t-shirt (their choice of size) with their winning submission.
- By submitting your ideas, you give us free license to reproduce it on a Post-It Note T-Shirt.
If you want to just buy an “Lightbulb” idea T-Shirt, I have them at CafePress.