I just reread my free copy of Top 7 WBS Mistakes Project Managers Make. Though I am now a paid affiliate of WBS Coach, I had to first review the products. I reviewed WBS Coach multiple times (just to be sure). At $39.99, I wasn't sure if it would meet my expectations. Well, it did and then some. I got 5+ hours of video, audio, and textual training and a 68 page PDF textbook. It even included a one-year unconditional money-back guarantee.
The WBS Coach product includes:
- Core Lessons: 8 Lessons on WBS concepts, tutorials, and applications
- Instructor Interviews: 3 interviews, approximately 2 hours
- Q&A Sessions: Bonus video and audio based off student feedback
- WBS Checklist: Practitioner checklist for immediate real-world use
- PDU Credit: Course qualifies for 5 PMI PDUs
- PDU Reporting Guidebook: Claim PDUs without guesswork
If you're not sure about spending the money, get this free report first. It's informative and...did I already say it was FREE?